Nov 18, 2012 - Uncategorized    1 Comment

Past Presentations

When I was in 7th grade I had to present some kind of science-box. I don’t remember what it was, but I know the presentation was horrible and I froze up. It’s not the people I have to talk to that make me nervous, it’s that I’m always afraid to forget what I have to say. And I don’t improvise well. That said, I think my best presentation was my senior year of high school when I had to talk about a stats project on disposable water bottles. It interested me, but there were 40 other people in the room who all thought their projects were more interesting, so they were pretty much asleep. Even acting at Ghostwalk makes me nervous, but I think it has helped because it means that I’ve actually spoken in front of a fairly large number of people.

1 Comment

• I get nervous that I will forget what to say as well. I also don’t improvise well and struggling to come up with something on the spot just makes me more nervous. I think the fact that you best presentation was interesting to you is important. I think the more interested you are in your topic, the less nervous you tend to be.